Wisdom teeth are the last ones to come out among all the pairs of teeth. They are known as the wisdom tooth or the molars; they are flat in shape and aidin chewing food, especially those that are tough to chew. It cuts foods into smaller pieces and aids in bolus making. But due to unhealthy dental habits, the wisdom tooth starts deteriorating. In this case, you might need to remove the wisdom tooth for that wisdom tooth removal singapore.
When do we require to extract wisdom teeth?
Tooth extraction is the last option suggested by a doctor and taken by a patient since it is not easy to operate a tooth from the rest of the teeth, it affects the nerves underneath, and there is massive bleeding and pain that accompanies that. But there are some cases where tooth extraction is the only option left no; no medicines can help cure that; some of these conditions are:
- Food particles stuck between the teeth gap have started to decompose.
- Inflammation of gums due to infection in gums.
- Injury to underlying bones or nerves
- Impacted teeth due to the cyst and pus secretion.
- Aligning is aligningproblems of the teeth due to improper angle of the wisdom tooth leads to protruded teeth structure.
- Sometimes a flap of muscles starts to grow underneath or over the wisdom tooth; tooth extraction, in this case, is also suggested.
What are the benefits of tooth extraction?
Though the initial process of teeth extraction is excruciating and requires much patience from the side of the doctor and patient, once it is done, you will indeed feel why didn’t you get it done before.
- Prevents pain due to a tooth stuck in the jaw or muscle flap growing over the half-appearing tooth.
- Pain due to the wrong angle in which a wisdom tooth has developed.
- Relieve from the gaseous problem and headaches developing due to toothache.
There are many advantages of tooth extraction, and the best one is that you now get it done without going under scissors or bearing the pain with the help of our tooth extraction services.
How do we do it easy for you?
Conventionally, tooth extraction occurs by anesthetizing the area where surgery has to be done to make the area under surgery numb. It also decreases the pain that a patient has to go through in extracting live teeth. The advanced method includes sedation of the patient so that the entire process is completed without pain.
Get your appointment today.